Recover 180 – Regional Sales Manager, Western Florida – BevNET.com Beverage Industry Job
RECOVER 180 ° is a premium functional hydration solution that stimulates performance, health and well-being and an active lifestyle. Our plant-based approach to hydration and recovery contains three times the electrolytes of other major electrolyte drinks, half the calories and 1/3 the sugar. Essential vitamins jump-start the body’s natural healing process and boost immunity, while herbal extracts work to fight inflammation and replenish antioxidants.
RECOVER 180 ° is a fighting brand that takes on some of the biggest players in the drink. We are looking for that same fighting spirit to join our team and drive our growth and success in our markets. We are a fast growing, well-funded start-up with a strong presence in several national markets, and we are expanding with programs at Albertsons, HEB, Publix, Schnucks, CVS and Walgreens. We’re on a mission to transform the health and wellness drink category with the ultimate hydration solution.
This role requires a sincere desire and ability to build meaningful relationships through excellent communication. You will use retailers and coordinate with distributor sales teams and delivery teams. You will regularly participate in conversations with retailers and distributors on industry trends, branding opportunities and sales gaps. Success in the role will be based on your ability to work within our sales process; and focus on influencing the choice of retailers and distributors through relationships, brand recognition, sampling opportunities and product placement at point of sale.
Must be able to demonstrate professional experience of excellent organizational, planning and monitoring skills. Applicants should be prepared to develop and implement strategies to optimize existing accounts and proactively pursue new business in the market. Candidates should have experience in the beverage industry, particularly working with DSD distributors, selling and merchandising for independent accounts, as well as managing and developing a regional chain. Most importantly, applicants must demonstrate a competitive spirit, a winning attitude and a results-oriented approach to pursue “better” every day.
Applicants should possess the ability to identify market opportunities, recognize the needs of retailers and distributors, and communicate the means by which RECOVER 180 ° can meet those needs. A comprehensive understanding of roles within distribution levels is required.
Industry experience is essential. Applicants should appreciate the beverage industry and its many challenges.
At least 2 years of experience in beverage distribution, experience as a beverage supplier and / or at least 2 years of purchasing experience from a retailer. Must live in the market and preferably have existing relationships in the market area.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with local channel partners to include Sales Representatives, N / A Brand Managers, Sales Managers and Key Account Managers
- Organize exciting and interactive biannual meetings with distribution partners
- Increase sales and distribution through relationships with existing retail partners both on-site and off-site
- Maximize Recover 180’s in-store presence through on-shelf merchandising, product display / shipper / case stack placement and our retail point-of-sale optimization
- Track, analyze and execute market sales through CRM software
- Consistently achieve business goals with a quarter-to-quarter business growth trajectory
- Execution of field marketing to include sampling and promotions
- Perform our daily and weekly follow-up routine
- Identify and research new relationships both on-site and off-site
- Representation of RECOVER 180 ° at special local and regional events
- Current relationships with key buyers, accounts and market competition
- This is field sales work and performance is based on results
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Inherently motivated and responsible for professional and personal goals / responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ready to play to win, test and learn, and a spirit of initiative who can work independently
- Strong organizational, administrative and monitoring skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Confident interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must live in the Tampa metro area
- Ability to work certain nights and weekends as needed
- Frequently travel within the state
- Valid driver’s license, driving record and reliable vehicle
- Proficiency in computers, especially Microsoft Office programs
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply